You Think ALS is Funny? You Think ALS is Funny?

You are absolutely right. Great video , thanks for creating it. It might actually make some people realise what this is all about and at least google "ALS". Also , there seems to be a Retards' Festival in the comments. Cant decide if they are sadly pathetic or pathetically sad...

NWAR: Watered Down NWAR: Watered Down

"Water they up to?"
6/5 stars.

NWAR: Heist Aches NWAR: Heist Aches

That was freakin awesome !

Cursed Treasure 2 Cursed Treasure 2

Armor games never disapoints. Epic , simply.

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

The best and most fun td iv played

Rocket Pets Rocket Pets

I like this game a lot , this genre of games with highscore distance-traveling along with TDs are my favourite. The only things i can point out are that there should propably be more planets since they are easily unlocked and that i think it would be much better to complete as much achievements as u can in one go. Its kinda silly to make a run of 6k meters and only complete 3 achievements. It feels like this exists only to make you play a planet again and again. This is not needed since the main focus of the game is the highscore anyway. Also it would be great to have a leaderboard this would make the game quite competitive.

Dream Raid (Mock Up Version) Dream Raid (Mock Up Version)

Man your music is so good...

Beautiful Chaos Beautiful Chaos

Man thats awesome! Would it be ok with you if i used it as the sound for some speedpainting vid im making? Non-profit and ill credit you ofcourse.

DuttonsaysHi responds:

That sounds fine man! Go right ahead :) and thank you!

FixUpMusicMyself FixUpMusicMyself

Very relaxing track , needs more attention! Keep it up sir!

Takkar Level up Takkar Level up

This is EPIC! I love the bear"s fur so much!

Giedrius responds:

Thanks, mate.

A visit to grandma witch A visit to grandma witch

I love it!

Follows you home Follows you home

Amazing, as always. I love it, when i saw it, i immediately thought of scenes from japanese Horror mangas.

jouste responds:

Thanks! I'm a big fan of horror Manga so you got right where I was going for sure! I really love Junji Ito's stuff, I can't get enough!

*highfives*